Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:48:57 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Networking Mixer This Thursday Night

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Networking Mixer This Thursday Night Date: 18 Jun 2007 14:45:45 -0700

Next Event:  This Thursday Night - Networking Mixer at the Palm Restaurant

About the Chamber | Business Directory | Chamber Events | Join Us | Media | Sin City Store | Vision Magazine

RSVP Now for the SCCC June Networking Event this Thursday Night!

Hosted by the Palm Restaurant in Forum Shops inside Caesars.

June 21, 2007

6PM to 9PM

Members Enter Free - Non-Member Tickets See Below.

RSVP to address@hidden

June 21st Networking Event at the Palm Restaurant
June 21st Networking Event at the Palm Restaurant

One Non-Member Ticket - $15.00

2 Non-Member Tickets to June 21st Networking Event at the Palm R
2 Non-Member Tickets to June 21st Networking Event at the Palm Restaurant

Two Non-Member Tickets - $25.00

Please join us for another fantastic night of networking with the Sin City Chamber of Commerce on June 21st from 6PM to 9PM at the Palm Restaurant.  This amazing location offers fantastic food, cocktails and a one of a stylish atmosphere inside the Forum Shops.

Walk into The Palm, and you are joining a party that's been going strong for three generations. You are welcomed with a smile, and before you know it, you're raising a glass, swept up and away by the spirit of the place.

in The Forum Shops
at Caesars Palace
3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Map of 3500 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89109-8900, US

The Palm Restaurant is a Proud Member of the Sin City Chamber of Commerce.

RSVP to address@hidden !

EVENT BAGS - Sin City Chamber Members are treated to a Free Monthly Mixer.  At each Monthly Mixer we offer members the opportunity to network via our Event Bags.  Just stick your cards, brochures, giveaways, and fun things in the Event Bags to let our members know who you are and that you are here to do business.

Download the Sin City Chamber Membership Handbook!

NEW LOCATION SPECIAL!

We have opened our new dental office at the corner of Sunset and Pecos it is beautiful, really one of the nicest office you will ever go into.  We have a great staff and with dentists acknowledged as the best in Las Vegas on several Lists.

New Patient Special for Sunset Office:

  • Comprehensive exam and Oral cancer screening
  • Comprehensive digital X rays
  • Preventive Cleaning
  • Professional Whitening

 All for 150. dollars!  This is the best deal in town!

 This would easily cost a person a minimum of $500 at most dental offices.

www.OnSiteDentalNV.com
Delivering Smiles Daily!

Each Guests will be asked to introduce themselves and their business to the group.

Sin City Chamber of Commerce

Education Series and Networking Luncheon

June 26, 2007

11:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Hosted by the Ice House Lounge

Join us at the beautiful Ice House Lounge for our June 2007 Education Series and Networking Luncheon.

Guest speakers to include:

bullet
Frank Fatta, AAMS, Financial Consultant - A.G. EDWARDS & SONS, INC. - Speaking about Financial Planning
bullet
Erik Moll, Residential Mortgage Services and SCCC Advisory Council Vice-Chairperson - Speaking about state of Real Estate and Mortgage Market - A Lender's Perspective
bullet
Erika Napoletano of Summit for Sin City, SCCC Director of Corporate Giving and SCCC Advisory Council Vice-Chairperson

bullet
YOU!  - Each Guests will be asked to introduce themselves and their business to the group.

Lunch Included

Sponsored by:

Frank Fatta, AAMS
Financial Consultant

A.G. EDWARDS & SONS, INC.
Member New York Stock Exchange, Inc.

 Ice House Lounge

650 S. Main Street

Las Vegas, NV 89101

RSVP to address@hidden

  July 4th Family Golf Adventure

Help your child climb the corporate ladder of success!!! Teach them to Golf at this open event for everyone.

Hosted by

FREE GOLF ROUNDS W/RSVP - address@hidden

This July 4, 2007 come celebrate America's Birthday with a round of golf and some great surprises for the entire family.  This will be a family friendly event that will offer fun for everyone.  Starting at 10:00, with food provided by Willow Creek Championship Golf Course and some great live music.

Take the picturesque drive to Pahrump in the morning and be home in time for the fireworks.

Willow Creek Championship Golf Course
1500 Red Butte
Pahrump,NV 89048
www.willowcreekcg.com

RSVP to address@hidden  with the number in your party, the number of golfers, kids and the approximate time you would like to tee off.  We will do our best to accommodate everyone.  First come, first serve.

Best Wishes,

Michael Russell
Executive Vice President

Sin City Chamber of Commerce
Las Vegas, NV - Where Business is Pleasure!
Cell - 702-378-4585
Phone - 702-450-7222
Fax - 702-453-7227

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues."  Abraham Lincoln

SCCC Members Save 40% with the new SCCC On-Site Dental Program.

Looking for promotional products?

SCCC Site Designed By:

Hosted by www.bizwala.com

702-450-7222

Email us: address@hidden

Copyright®2007 Sin City Chamber of Commerce of Las Vegas, LLC.                                       SCCC Disclaimers

SinCity Chamber
To be removed from SinCity Chamber, click here.
To modify your record in SinCity Chamber, click here.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 881d345f087299b48a571a38d45cc9533403d952