info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:41:52 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

Hello!

We received your request to subscribe to
address@hidden This list is hosted free at
Topica.com.

      By Visiting the Link Below.

We welcome your participation in this email list.
Before we begin sending you email, we want to be
certain we have your permission.

http://www.topica.com/sysmsg/?cid=4.nEMGeMfEM.feTGfETbG&p=ConfSub010

Or, if you prefer, reply to this message. No need
to type anything into the subject line.

simply ignore this message.

(If you feel we have sent this confirmation email
in error, or you did not request to participate in
this list and suspect someone may be abusing your
email address, please contact us at
address@hidden)

Thanks, and enjoy!

Topica