info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:30:00 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: intolerant

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: intolerant Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 04:29:29 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Like many people, Frank Iguodala of Philadelphia found himself in that
situation. 'The Way We Live' Ted Fisher alters photos for a living. "She
gets in a zone and I feel this is one of them. "The media is just
cramming garbage down their throat.
The audience, which was divided between Christians and atheists, asked
penetrating questions, and there were also a number of contributions
submitted by viewers at ABCNEWS.
" Elimination Communication According to Diaperfreebaby. Saint Paul
called it "speaking in the tongues of angels. Cameron and Comfort run an
organization called the Way of the Master, which comprises a Web site
and cable television show, all focused on preaching what they say is the
truth of Christianity.

No prior journalism experience is required.

"And I don't understand how there's opposition to abstinence and being
sober, like where you would disagree with having hope in your life," she
said. The conversation inspired by our original report on the Face-Off
continues.

"She gets in a zone and I feel this is one of them. And many people who
attend the Freedom Valley Worship Center in Gettysburg, Pa.

The plans, to be debated in the Commons over the next two days, have
faced opposition from mental health charities and opposition
politicians.

"I believe that investment and tackling poverty does provide a major way
forward. HAVE YOUR SAY Would Brown be right for PM?

There were currently no scientific reasons to create true hybrid
embryos, Mr Bobrow added.

"We have got to find a way of solving the security problems so there is
a period of peace where we can move forward," he said. It's also not
about having the "coolest" video on the Web.

" Hescock said some couples have odd requests which might not stand the
test of time, so the instructors often try to at least tone those
impulses down.

" Click here to read "Nightline's" full story on Darius Weems.
But the revised EU treaty will have to be in Britain's national
interests for the government to accept it, Foreign Secretary Margaret
Beckett said.

Labour leader election timetable Contender-by-contender THE BLAIR YEARS
The Blair story From rebellious schoolboy to global statesman. We think
it's normal like this. When Luce talks about the "un-Christian culture,"
he makes it clear that he is on a crusade against all the influences
bombarding kids today.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e7de92db5dd45bc0b3ed66d2ad97c42ccd068f91