bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:57:41 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: You heard me uber cool.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: You heard me uber cool. Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:57:46 -0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.
It's all lovely stuff.

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day. mostly sweet, with a
few nuts.

PrintAnywhere is a windows-installed piece of software that allows other
people on the 'net to print to your printer.

On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS!

On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! This excellent and inexpensive wine is great - if you don't
tell others it's price they'll think it worth more than you paid. You
just don't want it to end. simpler, more efficient and quieter than it's
prop cousins, this thing's sure to be a hit.
But let us say this: it rocked. Btw, I never saw the first Transporter,
but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly rushing to see it.
With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just
isn't worth seeing. I like that they found a model who doesn't quite
look natural in the face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.
It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it.
PrintAnywhere is a windows-installed piece of software that allows other
people on the 'net to print to your printer. It's funny, well written,
well filmed, excellently acted. It's a very tasty red you'll probably
have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on
the label.
That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. You just don't want it to end.
Sounds boring doesn't it?

Definitely worth a look if you make a lot of ppt files and may want to
make them more globally accessible. It's got to the point where if
someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go out and climb a few
flights of stairs to try and regain my position. Sounds boring doesn't
it?

These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you.

Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine.

Gotta run - it'll increase my score! Well we tried this one out and
found it a delicious light slightly fruity wine.

If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.
If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one. Even better there's
a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard to forget, and not to
imitate! Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their
position on the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy. You
can't help but tap your feet and chuckle.
Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. Well we tried this one
out and found it a delicious light slightly fruity wine.

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. It's all lovely stuff.

simpler, more efficient and quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's
sure to be a hit.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 194716c4c4ec9cdc37e9c88be01006d542816cd2