info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:39:16 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: A simple and safe way to weigh less

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: A simple and safe way to weigh less Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:14:11 -0100

Don't decline the chance! – Anatrim – The latest & most enchanting product for corpulent people is now easily available – As shown on Oprah

Can you retain all the cases when you appeal to yourself to do anything for being delivered from this terrible number of lbs? Happily, now no great price is to be paid. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking, you can get healthier lifestyle and a really slender figure. Notice what people say to us!

“I had always led a terrific life until last year my girl said to me I was plump and in extreme want of looking after my health. Life had changed the wrong way after that, until I disclosed Anatrim ™ for me. After loosing more than 18 kg thanx to Anatrim, my private life is back on track, notoriously better even than before. Thank you for the tremendous stuff & the first-rate maintenance service. Keep up the valuable work!”
Mike Brown, New York

"There’s nothing better than sliding into a bikini I haven’t been dressed in for a long period of time. Now I feel svelte, steadfast, and strong, thanx in great part to Anatrim! Thanks a lot!"
Rita R., Boston

Discover Anatrim, and you'll add yourself to the worldwide company of thousands of happy user who’re getting pleasure out of the revolutionary results of Anatrim right now. Less devouring madness, less kilos and more gaiety in life!

Proceed here to examine unbreakable Anatrim dealings we’re so proud to propose!!!

http://www.promfore.com/?gslwwjoll
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 36c18e5235cdedbee906bacb4643c8e0e865f802