Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:35:50 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-gnu-utils/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the only bits. Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:36:42 +0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.

You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. It's like jogging on the
inside.

Definitely worth a look if you make a lot of ppt files and may want to
make them more globally accessible. For a small cost you can get way
more information on who is at an IP and where they are located. On the
last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS!
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
For a small cost you can get way more information on who is at an IP and
where they are located. I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's
interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me
isn't it?

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. If you cna find it you
really should try it.

I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I
don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. This year I've decided to pick
a movie, wine and song for every week. But let us say this: it rocked.
Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards
on the site and compete against other users!
simpler, more efficient and quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's
sure to be a hit.
These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you.
If you cna find it you really should try it.
Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage.

I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family. Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard.

Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate! This has certainly damaged their image in
my eyes. Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't
very good - I'm not exactly rushing to see it. This year I've decided to
pick a movie, wine and song for every week.

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges.

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.
Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process.

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! Through the
social club at work I'm participating in a fitness scoreboard. simpler,
more efficient and quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's sure to
be a hit. they're all likable and dis-likable!

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. You heard me uber
cool.
Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it. I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! Well we
tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly fruity wine.
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

Hopefully we'll see something concrete about it in the not to distant
future.

This movie focuses on an arranged wedding, and life in general in India.
I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! It's a very
tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it
has a nice little frog on the label. If you cna find it you really
should try it.

You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. Watch this movie - eat popcorn,
have a good evening.
Definitely worth a look if you make a lot of ppt files and may want to
make them more globally accessible. A fitness point roughly translates
into a calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare your
exercise to anyone else on the site.

It's all lovely stuff. I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is
very interesting. You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. You just
don't want it to end.

simpler, more efficient and quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's
sure to be a hit.

This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week.
ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that kills spam before it gets delivered
into your standard SMTP gateway. simpler, more efficient and quieter