info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:44:32 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Pounds down, mood up

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Pounds down, mood up Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:44:20 +0000

Seize the opportunity! – Anatrim – The up-to-the-moment and most delighting product for corpulent people is now easily available – As were shown on Oprah

Do you hold in your memory all the cases when you appeal to yourself to do any thing for being rescued from this horrible number of kilos? Happily, now no big sacrifice is necessary. Thanks to Anatrim, the ground-breaking, you can get naturally health life style and become really thinner. Take a look at what our customers write!

“I always had an incredible private life until last year my girl told me I was portly and in great need of keeping eye on my health. My life had suddenly changed after that, till I discovered Anatrim ™ for me at once. After loosing about 40 pounds thanks to Anatrim, my private life is back on track, considerably better than even before. Thanx for the terrific product & the top-quality service. Keep on the good action!”
Steve Burbon, Texas

"There’s nothing better than slipping into a bikini I have not worn for years. I feel lean, determined, and sturdy, thanks in great part to Anatrim! Great deal of thanks to you!"
Silvia D., Boston

Discover Anatrim, and you shall add yourself to the world-spread community of thousands of pleased customers who are enjoying the revolutionary effects of Anatrim here and now. Less gorging frenzy, less kilogrames and more festivity in life!

Proceed right here to scan outdone Anatrim bargain we’re so proud to introduce!!!

http://www.promfore.com/?ycyugreichwa
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b4e61cc03c8f7d2d1cec1254709c153dbd92b30a