Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 06:43:06 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Get out of the obese crowd Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:40:28 -0900

Seize your opportunity! – Anatrim – The very up-to-date and most exciting flesh loss product is now easily available – As seen on Oprah

Can you count up all the situations when you told yourself you would do anything for being rescued from this frightful fat? Fortunately, now no big sacrifice is necessary. Thanks to Anatrim, the earth-shaking, you can achieve healthier life style and become really thinner. Take a look at what our customers write!

“{an13} until a year back a girl I was dating told me I was portly and in want of keeping eye on my health. My life had abruptly changed after that, till I disclosed Anatrim ™. Since getting rid of more than 40 pounds thanx to Anatrim, my private life’s back on track, notoriously better than before even. A great deal of thanx to you for the terrific product & the first-rate service. Proceed with the good business!”
Mike Brown, New York

"Nothing to compare with slipping into a bikini that I haven't worn for a long time. Now I feel slender, steadfast, and vigorous, thanks to a considerable degree to Anatrim! A great deal of thank you!"
Maria H., Boston

Discover Anatrim, and you shall join the world-spread association of thousands of pleased customers who experience pleasure in the revolutionary effects of Anatrim right here and right now. Less devouring mania, less kilogrames and more fun in life!

Click here to inspect our invincible Anatrim deals!!!

http://www.promfore.com/?gsahgaaccnd