info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 23:14:43 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Good day,

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Good day, Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 05:14:39 +0200

Good day,
I am contacting you to share some important information with you. If you can not work with me on this, kindly ignore this message and keep the informations to yourself.
My name is Mr.Issam Majeed. I worked with the American Millitary in Iraq as an interpreter, I can send you some proofs.
During one of the Millitary operations in Iraq, we discovered a save in one of the house of the Iraqi insurgents.Inside the save was a box containing US$9 million. I quickly arranged with some colleagues there and we secured the box to a safe place.
We had a prolonged deliberation on whether to hand over the box to the United States millitary and Iraqi officials and reached a consensus that we should share the money among ourselves. After doing that, my own share was US$3 Million because we are three in number that shared the money.
Beacuse of the security lapses in Iraq, i decided not to leave my own share of the money in  Iraq for security reasons. I arranged with some security agents here who helped me send the consignment out of I raq for safe keeping. I am not going to disclose where the box is deposited for now for security reasons.
I am presently in  Iraq and for the fact that I have been a target of the Iraqi insurgents as they are saying that I am collaborating with the American Millitary to kill Iraqi citizens, they have made several attemps on my life. Because of those attemps on my life I am into hiding here as I am being security conscious.
I am contacting you therefore to know whether you can assist me to secure the consignment from where it is presently deposited to your country. When that is successfully done, I will find a way to leave this place to join you so that I can invest the funds and then resign from the risky work I am doing there.
This matter is highly confidential for security reasons. You can only be reaching me by email for the moment.
Upon receipt of your response to work with me on this and tangible proof of your honesty, I will tell you where the consignment is presently deposited so that we can deliberate on what shall be your compensation before we can proceed and be rest assured that this is 100% risk free because every thing about this transaction is percfectly planned.
 please contact me by this email address
thanks waitiny your mail

http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp Windows Live Hotmail
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8e8995feafdcbc67c5de865e9a469be1e480b4a2