info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:35:07 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: error during checkin

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: error during checkin Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:34:48 -0400

'Web' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

cvs server: Pre-commit check failed

cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

I get this error on one module when I try to checkin a binary file.  I can checkin other binary file to other modules on the same server.  What does this mean and what do I need to do to fix it.

MaryAnn G. Watson

Sr. Software Engineer

O: 770-988-1604

C: 770-335-1063

www.atlantisplastics.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a6f525665bdc3754f844fc7de0784d25ae53a086