info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:41:22 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Older MacRumors Stories.

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Older MacRumors Stories. Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:41:24 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

According to Apple's Leopard pages, Apple has introduced significant
performance improvements into Leopard to take advantage of all these
multicore processors.

Most of the rumors, Calacanis later claimed, were actually planted by
Calacanis himself. Craig:       I don't know what happened to those
guys, either.

David: Here's the question I really want to ask you. Expect that in the
near future. Craig:       That's exactly how I feel. Evan, please shoot
me an email with a time for a five minute phone call. If you choose not
to use a calendar program, that's OK.

In the meantime, we are suspending all interstitial ads from the site
until further notice. And I had no idea that this would become a thing
of some small significance. This is would not be the first time a
previewed feature of Mac OS X has been axed prior to launch.

All photos by Lane Hartwell. If you don't already use one of these
applications to manage your appointments, now is a great time to start,
so you'll be ready to sync when your iPhone arrives. So when you started
your little hobby in giving a little back to the web, and you are famous
as a modest person, was it simply going to be a classified ad site? At
the moment Windows is unable to open any explorer-based applications,
including Explorer, IE, Control Panel, etc. "You cannot write data into
the system.

How many years have we wanted a cocoa finder?

Most of the rumors, Calacanis later claimed, were actually planted by
Calacanis himself. The message also appeared automatically atop his
blog. And there's nothing crazy about that.

But fear not, I am now officially using tables, even for non-tabular
data.
I would of disliked to of done that to wired on my network. Craig: When
I started it, all I thought I was giving a little bit back to the
community. The new layout changes are horrible.

Users can expect the process to be finished by Thursday afternoon. A new
multithreaded network stack speeds up networking by handling network
inputs and outputs in parallel.

I think Perez Hilton is a riot, and the rest of my consumption is by
people: Folks like Dave Winer, Fred Wilson, Mark Cuban, Brian Alvey,
Jeff Jarvis, Xeni Jardin, etc.
Proper multi-threaded support.
If you don't have iTunes, now is a good time to download it and start a
music and video library.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 7c30b5dcdd4d68c634f1be40973767081ad6def4