info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:43:37 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Please Assist Me

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Please Assist Me Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:42:46 +0200 (CEST)
From: Miss Zamari Guei.
Amina Guest House Abidjan
  Cote D'Ivoire.

Dearest Vasu,

I am Miss Zamari Guei , the only daughter of late Mr Robert Guei, my father was a Cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the Economic Capital of Ivory Coast. He was shot by the Rebel Soldiers on his way to his Cocoa plantation in Daloa, along Bouake Highway. Before the death of my father on 29th of October 2005 in a private Hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he deposited two metalic truck box in a Security and Finance Company, and the trunk boxs contains $4,000,000 United States Dollars

He deposited and registered the Consignment as family Valuables/Artifacts. So the Staff and Management of the Security Company do not know the real content of the box, that he used my nameas the Next of Kin in depositing of the Consignment. He told me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a foreign Country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose in a lucrative enture or Real Estate business. I am humbly seeking for your assistance in the follow ways:

Due to the constant problems here, my late father decided to make plans to have the cases moved out of africa entirely before his death, he made some arrangements to have the cases shipped to Europe since he didn't consider it safe to lodge such amount in any african bank with my name as her only daughter. unfortunalety he died and the case was left at the security company depot here in Abidjan. I need your assistance to retrieve the the case that is still here in Abidjan.

1) To assist bring this funds out from the Security Company and assist to transfer this money to your Country. 2)To serve as the Guardian of this funds both investments.

3) To arrange for a face to face meeting to discuss the area of investment and for the transfer of the funds.Moreover, I will be happy for you to tell me how much parcentage
that will be good for your compensation for your efforts and input after the successful transfer of this funds to your Country.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option toward assisting me as I believe thatthis transaction would be concluded within Seven(7) working days as you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating hearing from you soon.

Thanks and God bless you.

Miss Zamari Guei.

Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ab2c9411bd1b21e7b8f24823982d23aaa966b9be