Qemu-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: qemu-devel-owner
Subject: Qemu-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:24:11 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: spirited avow

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/qemu-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: spirited avow Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:23:54 +0900 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

We later found out that lead causes nervous system disorders and that
it's very unhealthy to have lead emissions in the air. " Khan further
added that the ADA was not promoting any of CSAB's products, including
those carrying ADA's logo.
The American public is routinely treated as a collection of guinea pigs
in order to promote prescription drugs, foods, artificial sweeteners or
other elements. You won't find food companies offering to pay for your
medical bills if you have a heart attack from eating hydrogenated oils.
How do you think those work?

The strong connection between sugar and diabetes has been commonly
accepted among the medical public. ," and they will tell you "No, we buy
it from an industrial waste processing company because it's cheaper than
fluoride out of the ground. But many of these complications take years
to develop. Perhaps most commonly, by setting up the body's energy level
to hit a false peak and then crash back down, it causes chronic fatigue
and an unstable metabolism.
But many of these complications take years to develop. Better yet, is
the slightly more than a million dollar contribution from CSAB worth it?

Adams also serves as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness
Center, a non-profit consumer protection group, and regularly pursues
cycling, nature photography, Capoeira and Pilates. In fact, they're
working hard to pass legislation that would outlaw lawsuits against food
companies! I don't know about you, but I think that's a very strange way
to heal someone.

These chemicals do not appear anywhere in nature attached to a sugar
molecule. According to Khan, the problem of obesity cannot be solved by
singling out soda for taxation over other junk foods, such as
cheeseburgers and doughnuts. Put the nuclear weapons under control of
the most mentally disturbed population in the world.

We have more doctors and health care professionals per capita than any
country in the world.
But they just continue to do it an complain about how crappy they feel!

But that's not what conventional oncologists think. One such ingredient
called MIT was recently discovered in most brand-name shampoos, and this
MIT ingredient is known to cause brain cancer. Aspartame is an
excitotoxin, that is, a neurotoxic chemical, and it breaks down in your
body into both formic acid and formaldehyde.

There's nothing wrong with drinking formaldehyde and formic acid. Gee,
why don't they have you swallow radiation pills at the same time they're
putting mercury fillings in your mouth?

They want every person in the community to actually drink this
substance.

Sugar also plays havoc with our teeth. So we're a clever population at
the same time that we're incredibly stupid. Perhaps the most disturbing
aspect of this alliance is the evident change in the ADA's stance on
obvious diabetes-promoting substances such as sugar. " Would you go out
and drink chlorine?

When they are bruised or scratched, they may take a long time to heal.
Investigators tell us that even though the South African diet is rich in
raw sugarcane, diabetes is rare among the workers who cut and eat it
daily.
Diabetics can run a simple experiment on themselves by testing their
blood sugar before and after a cup of decaf coffee and watching the
blood sugar rise then fall within several hours.
Well, you might do that if you were a biological specimen that needed to
be preserved for dissection, but if you're a normal, healthy, sane human
being, you'd never drink formaldehyde.
Maybe they're too dazed from the fluoride.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1e4bce0b136e6fda3a4b824182e96cce1128691a