info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:00:50 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: The British Hot-ball Lotto

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: The British Hot-ball Lotto Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:55:22 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
The British Hot-ball Lotto
11 Claughton Firs, Renton CH43 5TG
Liverpool
United Kingdom

Sir/Madam

Being officially assigned to select
winners across the globe, the management is pleased to inform you of
the result of the Hot-ball Lotto GBP millions British Lottery Winners
International E-mail programs held on the 11th March 2007 and result
where release on the 8th June, 2007. Your E-mail address attached to
ticket number 653-908-321-675 with serial main number 345- 790-241-671
drew lucky star numbers 34-32-90-43-32 which consequently won in the
2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out
of GBP1.500.000.00, with REFERENCE #:67/80/IPD and BATCH #: EGGS-541-
623-782.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been
processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program
by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual
email addresses and names from all over the world.

This lottery was
promoted and sponsored by Software Companies in order to enhance and
promote the use of Internet Explorer Users and Microsoft-wares around
the globe.

To file for your claim, please contact the Fiducial
agent:
Contact Person: Mr. John Kane
email: address@hidden
Tel:
+31 610 069 066
Fax: +31 847 292 338

Congratulations once more from
our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Cecilia D. Lloyd.
International Online
Coordinator.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm fe005f7e530119407b19f18c8f4fe91a5f3323ae