info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:02:15 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: CALL FOR ENTRIES - BIG BANG FILM FESTIVAL - OCTOBER 17 - 21, 2007

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: CALL FOR ENTRIES - BIG BANG FILM FESTIVAL - OCTOBER 17 - 21, 2007 Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:02:05 -0400

CALL FOR ENTRIES - BIG BANG FILM FESTIVAL - OCTOBER 17 - 21, 2007

We are pleased to announce the Big Bang Film Festival, a celebration of exciting and inventive films in the Action, Adventure, Suspense and Asian Action Cinema genres.  We’re also looking for exciting documentaries of sports and athletic events and activities.  Extreme sports enthusiasts have contributed some of the most entertaining video of death defying speed, skill and daring.  BBFF will showcase amazing films, some classics, some classics in the making.  Every submission is featured as a rotating highlight on the front page of the BBFF website and on our 2007 Submissions page so that all of our filmmakers can link to their listing.

We are calling for submissions. Visit our website for more information on the festival, our submission process, special events, and opportunities to join our team!

Big Bang Film Festival
Philadelphia, PA
October 17-21 2007
Action, Adventure, Suspense and Asian Action Cinema.

www.BigBangFilmFestival.com

www.myspace.com/bigbangfilmfestival

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 79e6b63f5fbe34c2cfc3d8b98969682f62b890ec