Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:11:43 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Ref. No.:UK/839030X2/14

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Ref. No.:UK/839030X2/14 Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:11:36 -0400
British Online LOTTERY
P.O. BOX 1764
VICTORIA SW1V 4DP
********************
Ref. No.:UK/839030X2/14
Batch:065/088/XY24
********************

               OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION
 We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement  9th
June, 2007 from the BRITISH ONLINE GAMES LOTTERY in our 2007 new
year charity Jackpot programme, held on the 7TH of June, 2007  for
international participants.

The winning email addresses were selected from a Database of Internet
Email Users, from which your email address came out as one of the
winning coupons in a draw aimed at promoting internet usage.
(04) (07) (26) (28)  (39)  (49)   (47)(bonus no.)
These lucky numbers subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd
category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
£252,000:00 (Two hundred and fifty-two thousand pounds sterling) in
cash credited to file  XYL/26510460037/04. This is from a total cash
prize of £2,520,000:00(Two million, five hundred and twenty thousand
pounds sterling) shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in
this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in the United kingdom.
In view of this,your £252,000,00 (Two hundred and fifty-two thousand
pounds sterling) would be released to you by any of our payment office
in the United Kingdom.

To file for your claim, please contact our Payment and Release Order
Dept;With the LOTTERY CLAIMS PROCESSING FORM and the Ref.
No.:UK/839030X2/14
Contact Agent: Peter Edwards
Email: address@hidden
winners Help Line: Peter Edwards(Mr): +44 704 571 9134
LOTTERY CLAIMS PROCESSING FORM
******************************
1. FULL NAMES:
2. ADDRESS:
3. SEX:
4. DATE OF BIRTH:
5. MARITAL STATUS
6. OCCUPATION :
7. WINNING E-MAIL ADDRESS:
8. TEL. NUMBER(S):          FAX:
9. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
10.NATIONALITY:

Note: You must contact your claims officer not later than 2 (two) weeks
after this date, Failure to claim your prize will result to the
reversion of the fund for our subsequent draws.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

Yours Truly,
Stanley Philips
Co-ordinator(Online Program).
British Online Lottery Promotion.

   Copyright © 2007 The British Online e-Lottery®. All rights
reserved.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 20f59c54002ef8f53bf6e24a199f86f16e022892