info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:45:45 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Quality Replica watches, Rolex, Cartier and much more  Linda F.,
Boston

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Quality Replica watches, Rolex, Cartier and much more Linda F., Boston Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:45:18 +0300
Rise and shine !

We only sell premium watches. There’s no battery in these replicas just like
the real ones since they get recharged as you move. The second hand moves
JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches are sold in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for a fraction of a price.

More than a 1000 Models to choose from
http://iceboylove.com/
Most Popular Watches ---->
• Rolex
• Cartier
• Breitling
• Bvlgari
• Omega
• Patek Philippe
• Tag Heuer
• Officine Panerai
• A.Lange & Sohne
• Vacheron Constantin
• Audemars Piguet
• Franck Muller
• Jaeger-Lecoultre
• IWC

The best prices!!!
http://iceboylove.com/

Browse all Products, Brand New 2007 collection and Express Delivery world Wide
http://iceboylove.com/

Regards,
Steve Doubt, Washington
Internet Marketing Div
http://iceboylove.com/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8b5d526b478145c8efbc41b50a56adb57c1e55f8