Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 02:35:16 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Other guys are improving themselves..are you? Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 06:34:36 -0900 At last, the genuine thing – without money tricks!
P.E.P. are very hot right this time! Well this is the real stuff not a forgery!
One of the very prominents, absolutely unique product is on sale all over the world!
Pay attention to just what people say about this product:

"I love how quickly your product had an affect upon my boyfriend, he can't stop babbling about how excited he is having such new calibre, extent, and libido!"

Linda F., Boston

"At first I considered the free specimen I got was a kind of a mean trick, till I tried P.E.P. I can not describe describe how satisfied I am with the outcome I achieved from using the patch after 7 short weeks. I will be ordering at every turn!"

Charley Mock, Boston
Check up more testimonies on this astounding product here now!
http://www.lasos.hk/?ujoxsnijm