info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 06:54:42 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: skin

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: skin Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 03:54:34 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
spire
Friend of the Museum Rebecca Richters came up with an Elderly Squid - Longintheteuthis!
Plus, we need the ginseng. Forget Chinese fire drills - Chinese bus stops are where the action is. Why do I keep going into the woods?
I guess they thought we must eat that as well, and thought "eggy in a basket" was a quaint and Olde Worlde version.
And then have a snack at the salad bar.
Kevin had on display a large albumen print of the image above, the execution of the Lincoln conspirators in the yard of Washington's Old Arsenal Prison. Above, a charming "Peaceable Kingdom" type snap - Leroy, the lion, lying down with the calamare.
Relaxing up to a point, since I once again ran into the rare elusive dangerous Gray Dire Cat near the old footbridge. As this illustration, one of Josef Lada's famous images from The Good Soldier Svejk, clearly shows. " to every passerby, trying to shanghai people to board her bus. We fought bare-handed, for some reason - no mitts.
I thanked him, and then woke up. A mad world, my masters.
Kevin - Aw, come on, Tibor - why don't you buy it? But the prize, if there was a prize, goes to the Tsarina - Lisa Grossman, genius creator of our knit squid, who proposes an Ungrateful Squid - a Serpentsteuthis.
Why do I keep going into the woods?
Thank you for your kind attention. Guess what we had for breakfast this morning? Lisa devoted wonderful attention to Archie details, like his superb, though terrifying leather beak.
I finally feinted and dodged around her and got away. It couldn't have been my accent, which is flawless. TR was concerned, apologetic.
But the prize, if there was a prize, goes to the Tsarina - Lisa Grossman, genius creator of our knit squid, who proposes an Ungrateful Squid - a Serpentsteuthis.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1f62dc3858c7da6dabf26fd8ffa4f67c9ebdcf06