info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 06:12:22 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: LOTTERY WINNING ALERT

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: LOTTERY WINNING ALERT Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 6:12:19 -0400
YAHOO LOTTERY PROMOS.UK

406Bury new rd.Whitefield,
Manchester,M45 7SX.UK

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to announce to you as one of the 5 lucky winners in the YAHOO
LOTTERY PROMOTIONS draw held on 5th MAY 2007. All 5  winning addresses were
randomly selected from a batch of  40,000 international emails.  Your email
address emerged alongside 4 others as a 2nd category winner in this month's
draw. Consequently, you have therefore been  approved for a total pay out of
pound ;300,000.00 Pounds (Three hundred thousand pounds) only.

The following particulars are attached to your lottery payment order.

(I) Winning numbers: 98 11 81537 10 83
(ii) Email ticket number: 901-0148-790-691
(iii) Lotto batch number: 13/ffp/ldl/037
(iv) File Ref. number: MELI-T/17! -F044262312

You are to contact your claims officer immediately. Below are his contact
Details.

MR MICHEAL DEAN AND ASSOCIATELTD U.K
Email:  address@hidden

Fax:   +448709742057
20,Lausanne Road London,sw2 3jb England,UK.

You are to provide the assigned cliams agent with the under listed  information
as soon as possible for the processing and delivery of your cheque via  courier
service to your stipulated address, so do make sure your address is  spelt out
accurately.

1. NAME IN FULL:
2. ADDRESS:
3. NATIONALITY:
4. AGE:
5. OCCUPATION:
6. PHONE/FAX:
7.COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and  press
anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so  desire. Be
further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality  until the
end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent
claims.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program.

Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sincerely,
Mr Glen Donovann.

Please do not reply to this email. Contact your claims agent.
            Copyright . 2006-2007  YAHOO UK Promotions . All rights reserved

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm c9533eff34dfbd3471f602e7633644b522261530