Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 06:46:56 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Can you imagine that you are healthy? Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:46:42 -0100 LegalRXMedications drug store propose all meds that you require to renew your health for a little price.
We manage through the planet with customers from America, Europe, and Asia.
At this time you got no need to search for drugstore at your region.
We transfer medicines of the highest quality to the distant parts of the world.

Come please to our site and get medications that you need immediately direct to your lodging.

http://warmhand.hk/
We are confirmed by VISA & VeriSign so then we support certain and dependable acquisition.