bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 19:50:49 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:49:44 -0400
Complement of the day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met
before,My name is Mr Song Li le I work with the Hang Seng Bank.There is
the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank"Hang Seng Bank", Hong kong. There
were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one
would ever come forward to claim it. That is why I ask that we work
together so as to have the sun transfered out of my bank into your
account.

Note that all is well planned as we shall do this inline with all legal
and banking requirements. All I need from you is your willingness,
trust and commitment.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we
shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the
necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Colonel Sadiq
Uday, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide
me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence
his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill
in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and
letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account
that will be provided by you.There is no risk involved at all in this
matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will
prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost
discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have
been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in
the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your,

1,Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current residential address,

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f5dc055fe02c1c423d0a451aa0c67e5b86f033dd