Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:42:54 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-gnu-utils/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YOU JUST WON 3million pounds Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 22:38:40 -0700
2007 WINNING NOTICE

Dear Recipient,

RESULTS FOR JUNE 2007 CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the MAY. LUCKY
DRAWS second Category, which is part of our promotional draws.

The draws were held prior to your notification.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
4,000,000names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa,
America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe,

 Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our International Promotions Program.

You/Your Company, attached to ticket number IL353/04/46 with serial number
IL35376EW drew the

lucky numbers 12, 14, 19,21,23,5 (8), You have therefore been awarded a lump
sum pay out Three Million Pounds (3,000,000.00 GBP) in cash, which is the
winning payout for Category “A” winners.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification find below your reference numbers.

Note that you are to forward this email to the

(Claims Agent) for your prize claim processing.

REFERENCE NUMBER: MA/02/453876752/NL

Claims Agent Contact

Mrs. Kathleen Albright

CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: address@hidden

Phone number: +44-701-114-8555

N.B.ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE

WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL BOX,

1. FULL NAMES: ________

2.ADDRESS: _______

3. SEX:_______________

4. AGE: ________

5. MARITAL STATUS: ___________________

6. OCCUPATION: ________________________

7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: ________________________
_____
8. TEL AND FAX NUMBERS: _____________________

9. REFERENCE NUMBERS: ____________________

10. TICKET NUMBER: ___________________

11. SERIAL NUMBER: __________________

 Upon receipt of the duly requested data, I will send you the contact
information of the paying Bank so you can proceed with effecting the release of
your claims.

Note: Any funds unclaimed by 28th of this month shall be returned to this
office as unclaimed and used for our up coming mega jackpot games.

Sincerely,

Gerald Newton.