Re: bfteam config fixed

From: Oleg Katsitadze
Subject: Re: bfteam config fixed
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 23:02:19 +0300

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 09:42:27AM -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:
> But now I don't understand why those other many lists that are
> apparently configured the same way with listhelper-moderate in the
> "list moderator" field are not also generating a daily "requests
> waiting" messages to the list-moderate address?

FWIW, I think I was receiving such messages from other lists, too.
I'm sure I get _lots_ of them from tug.org, that's why I just set up a
filter on my Gmail account to send them to trash (and {non,}gnu.org's,
too).  I've recently (I think yesterday) cleaned up the trash, so I
cannot look far back, but I can see these messages for gnu.org and
nongnu.org in the trash (and note a2ps and gnu-misc-discuss do _not_
have listhelper-moderate in the "list moderator" field):