Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 13:54:18 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Congratulations You Just Won ?650,000.00

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Congratulations You Just Won £650,000.00 Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 13:54:02 -0400
The Lottery Company
PO Box 200 Harrogate
HG1 2YR ,England
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/0820X2/78
Batch: 074/05/ZY457

PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the draw (998) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online
Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held 2nd june2007.The result of our
computer draw (#978) selected your name and email address attached to:

E -ticket Number: 58775600545 199
Serial Number : 3168/12
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY457
Reference Number: LSUK/2007/11781/07
Lucky Numbers: 11, 17, 24, 28, 41, 47, (48 Bonus Ball)

Which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5 plus
bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £650,000.00(SIX
HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) in cash credited to file
KTU/8823118308/07. This is from a total cash prize of £1,200,000.00 GBP shared
amongst the first Four (4) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus
bonus.

Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool
of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, America,
Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South
America as part of our international promotions programme conducted annually to
encourage prospective overseas entries.

Your prize award has been insured in your name and is ready for claims. Please
note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of
this, your £650,000.00(SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) would be
released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish
contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below citing the batch and
reference numbers to this letter between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday
through Saturday.

To file for your claim, please contact the company Fiduciary agent:

Name: Mr. Paul Movette
Email: address@hidden

Note that Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality,
and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so
desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality
until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent
claims. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.
Very Truly Yours,

Mrs. Stiffin McMeans
Online Co-ordinator.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e902fd5615d3ada071823ca223f2cc2aa42bad0c