bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:56:56 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: CONGRATULATIONS

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: CONGRATULATIONS Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 02:54:03 +0100 (BST) User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.4

                          THE PRESIDENCY APPROVED
                          CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
              OFFICE OF THE INTER.REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT(C.B.N)
            CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
                      CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
                          Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
                        A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
                        Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04
   IMMEDIATE CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009
                      ATTN: HONOURABLE BENEFICIARY,

I am here in acknowledgement and reconfirmation of your personal details
and your email in swift response in regards to your contract part payment
of Sixty Five Million United States dollars (usd$65 million dollars)
forwarded to my humble office from the federal government of Nigeria
revenue office for immediate payment. I am Prof.Charles C.Soludo. The
Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Firstly, I plead on behalf of my country and the Central Bank of Nigeria
for not contacting you all this while as regards your contract/inheritance
payment, which I know by now, must have cost you some inconveniences, I am
promising you on behalf of the central bank of Nigeria that this will not
repeat itself any more. I want you to know that your payment is valid and
maintained with us here. I advice you to cooperate with me and listen to
my advice as the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) will not be held
responsible for any lapses or miss-direction of your fund due to your
inability to co-operate with me who is in-charge as the executive governor
of the central bank of Nigeria (CBN).

I cannot vividly explain how this payment was generated or accured to you,
but I was informed before I resumed my humble office in the month of May
2004 that a contract/inheritance with the federal government was executed
in your favour by a foreign contractor, who at the point of execution did
not receive his payments. Coupled with the fact that the computer
department of the central bank was burnt down some months ago before I
resumed this humble office, and all available information’s as regards
your information that was dropped by the foreign contractor was missing as
well, we were able to trace burnt files and was also only left with your
email address which I can not see clearly . When this payment notification
was forwarded to my humble office, I decided to contact you for immediate
payment into Your nominated account.

Reply with the following information in your next mail for proper
verification and clarification to proceed.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile number.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Bank name and address,account number,routing number
6) An attached copy of your drivers licence.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be wired to
your bank account directly from Central Bank of Nigeria. You are advised
to contact the remittance department with the following details below
immediately as soon as you receive this letter for a schedule/arrangement
for the fund transfer.

CONGRATULATIONS.

                            Contact Person Details
                           Professor Charles Soludo
                 Executive governor,Central bank of Nigeria (cbn).
                         PRIVATE E-MAIL:address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ea0148f3a2cb21d1cb772b9aed6b88308be2ca93