bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 03:52:44 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Congratulations...Winner Notice.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Congratulations...Winner Notice. Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 3:50:58 -0400
Ref Nr:  PBL/CN/6654/CP
Dear consolation Prize Winner,

                        CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE

Europe/ America private international e-games organizers and co-sponsors,
POWERBALL LOTTO Group International, officially bring to your notice of the
final draw result of the 29th of May, 2007.  POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-game
which was conducted at our international corporate office complex in The UNITED
KINGDOM.

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email coupon
number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prize winners Your
email ID identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321 and was selected by our
E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 different
email addresses enrolled for the E-game. Your email ID was included among the
50,000 different email addresses submitted by our partner international email
provider companies. You have won a consolation cash prize of GBP 1,000,000.00
(One Million Great Britain Pounds) only.

You are to contact the DPU Officer with the following details for the release
of your winnings.

Claims Requirements:

1.Name in full:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Occupation:
5.Phone Number:
6.Present Country:
7.Sex:

Contact Person: Francis Scott
Contact E-mail: address@hidden
TEL: +44-704-570-2157
      +44-702-40-68574

Regards
Mrs. Stella Bryan
(Group Co-ordinator)

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 11f2a2187ee70e00285f082604932fd12700cf34