bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:43:13 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Representative/Bookkeeper position in the US

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Representative/Bookkeeper position in the US Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:43:37 -0200
We are glad to offer you for a job position with our company. We need someone
to work for the company as a Representative/Bookkeeper in the US. This is in
view of our not having an office presently in the US. You don't need to have an
Office and this certainly won't disturb any form of work you have going at the
moment.

We undertake order placement as a one-off batch and project management of the
transfer of an entire series of processes and commodities without compromising
quality.We source the following variety of clothingmaterials:-batiks,assorted
fabrics for interior decor, silk andtraditional costumes which we have clients
we supply weekly in the US. Our integrated network of yarn and fabric
manufacturing operations use
state-of-the-art textile equipment from the world's leading suppliers.

Order processing,productionmonitoring and process flow are seamlessly
integrated through a company-wide computer network.The average monthly
income is about 10,000 USD (700 USD salary inclusive).

* No form of investments from you.
* This job takes only 1-2 hours per day

About the job:
We have sales representatives all over the world to distribute
our products. It's a known fact, that it's not easy to
start a business in a new market (being the American). There are hundreds of
competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and other
difficulties,which impede our sales promotion. We have decided to deliver the
products upfront, Presently with the amount of Orders we have, we cannot put
them on hold for fear of loosing the customers outrightly.

Secondly we cannot cash these payments from the American soonenough, as
international Cheques take about 15-20 working days for cash to be made
available. Your task is to coordinate payments from customers and help us with
the payment process. You are not involved in any sales or marketing. After this
has been done the customer has to pay for the products. About 90 percent of our
American customers prefer to pay through PayPal on the amount involved.
We have decided to open this new job position for solving this problem. Your
tasks are:

Recieve PayPal payment to your account.
Withdraw funds from that transfer to your bank account or take cash from ATM
(PREFERRED) or from your bank.
Deduct 7% which will be your commission/pay on each Payment processed
Forward balance after deduction of commission/pay to any of the offices
you will be contacted to send payment through Western Union Money Transfer
system.

www.westernunion.com

If you are interested, Please send to me the listed information below:

#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#Your age,#Occupation and as well your
#marital status, and your,
#direct contact telephone number

We understand that this job position is very challenging and you should
understand it. We are looking only for persons who satisfy our requirements
and will be an earnest assistant.We envisage 3-7 work hours per week.If you
feel that you are a serious, trustworthy and earnest person and you want to
work for Textile Parts Ltd ,Please respond immediately.

Textile Parts Ltd
34 Roundwood, Rosbrien, Limerick, Ireland
+353 (0)61 304 801 / Fax: +353 (0)61 301 325
Director: Michael J. Murphy
COMPANY WORKING HOUR'S
9:00am to 6:pm all days.
www.textileparts.ie

--
Sincerely,
Lena Haley

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm cdd85b3d9cf4f1dd27bc803a83c6fdfcba52d8be