bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:31:02 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:27:14 -0500 (CDT) User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.9a

CHINFUNG STEEL TRADING COMPANY. CHINA.

Dear Sir/Madam,

     I represent SINO STEEL TRADING COMPANY based in
China. My company markets and exports steel products and other
products for world trade.We are searching for representatives who can
help us
establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe, Canada and
America as well as making payments through you as our payment officer.
It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our
representative in your country.Note that, as our representative, you will
receive
10% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance
will be paid into an account we will avail to you. Please, to  facilitate
the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, please do send me an email
immediately to: address@hidden

You can ask any question concerning the areas where
you are not clear and I assure you that I will answer them to the best
of my knowledge.
thank you.

 Please if you are interested forward to us.

1.FULL NAMES,
2.CONTACT ADDRESS,
3.SEX
4.CELL PHONE NUMBER,
5.FAX NUMBER(IF ANY)
6.OCCUPATION,
7.COUNTRY

Mr. Ming Yang.

SINO STEEL TRADING COMPANY.
NB:PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THE
U.S.A.,CANADA,EUROPE OR AUSTRALIA.THESE ARE THE ONLY PLACES WHERE I  NEED
REPRESENTATIVES.OURCOMPANY'S LINE OF BUSINESS IS VERY LUCRATIVE AND YOU
WILL NOT REGRET BEING A MEMBER OF THE TEAM.IF YOU ARE INSTRESTED TO WORK
WITH THE SINO TRANDING COMPANY, KINDLY CLICK ON YOUR REPLY PAGE OR COPY
THE ABOVE E-MAIL-

MANAGER EXPORTS/IMPORTS
CHINFUNG STEEL TRADING

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm fa575f48ecd09db6658fb8fd99d1ef0a1c8fd7ee