Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:17:26 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Don't be inadequate anymore Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 16:17:37 -0100 At last, the real stuff – with no trickery!
P.E.P. are very hot at the time! This is the true stuff not a forgery!
One of the very prominents, absolutely unrivalled stuff is available around the world!
Note what people tell about this stuff:

"I love how quick P.E.P. had an affect on my boyfriend, he can't stop chatting on how hot he is having his new calibre, length, and libido!"

Silvia D., Bellevue WA

"At the beginning I thought the sample parcel I received gratis was a nasty trick, till I tried P.E.P. I can’t describe describe how smug I am with the results I achieved from using this stuff for 2 brief months. I'll be ordering at every turn!"

Serge Smith, Bellevue WA

Read more testimonies on this astonishing product here now!
http://www.gisah.hk/?umuhtltbtik