Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:45:40 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: CONGRATULATION!!!

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: CONGRATULATION!!! Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:45:35 -0400
The Irish Lottery
47 Meadow Vale, Sligo, Ireland.
Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/05
Batch: R3/A312-59

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to announce to you the draw of the IRISH LOTTERY PROGRAMME
online Sweepstakes International Programme held on the 25th of may ,2007.
Your e-mail address attached to the winning ticket number: 56475600545 188 with
Serial number 5368/05 drew the lucky numbers: 10,13,24,24,25,36,41,08 which
subsequently won the JACKPOT. You have therefore been approved to claim a total
sum of €1,967,932 in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/05 of Irish Lottery.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World
Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,
associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes
place weekly.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of
this, your €1,967,932  would be released to you by any of our payment offices
in Europe(UK).

To file for your claim, you are to fill the form and contact our authorized
claim agent in the UK(Europe) on the details below:

Mr,Agent Mike Blakes
Email;claimsoffice_agentblakes @yahoo.co.uk

1. Ticket number:....
2. Batch number:....
3. Serial number:....
4. Amount won:.....
5. FULL NAMES:....
6. DATE OF BIRTH:...
7. SEX:...
8. MARITAL STATUS:....
9. CONTACT ADDRESS:...
10.TELEPHONE NUMBER:....
11.OCCUPATION:....
12.ANNUAL INCOME;...

Good luck from me and members of staff of the Irish Lottery.

Sincerely
Rev.Garry Philips
Online Co-coordinator for IRISH LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKE PROGRAMME 2007.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm d630b2d38f89268e7512ba96cede33d0340769a2