Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 06:54:26 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Check out the wonders of pound melting Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:11:01 -0300

Profit by the opportunity! – Anatrim – The very up-to-date and most attracting product for over-weight people is made available now – As told on Oprah

Can you remember all the times when you appeal to yourself to do anything for being delivered from this terrible number of lbs? Happily, now no major price is to be paid. Thanks to Anatrim, the earth-shaking, you can achieve healthier mode of life and become really slimmer. Have a look at what people state!

“I had always led a great private life until last year a girl I was seeing told me I was fat and in extreme need of looking after my health. Life had changed the wrong way after that, till I was told about Anatrim ™. After loosing more than 18 kg only thanx to Anatrim, my private life has come back, significantly better than before even. Great deal of thanks for the coolest stuff & the top-quality service. Keep on the useful business!”
Steve Doubt, Chicago

"Nothing feels better than gliding into a bikini that I haven't worn for many long years. Now I feel lean, defined, and healthy, thanks to a degree to Anatrim! A great deal of thanks to you!"
Linda F., New York

Discover Anatrim, and you shall join the world-wide company of thousands of happy user who take pleasure in the revolutionary effects of Anatrim right here and right now. Less guzzling madness, less pounds and more happiness in life!

Proceed here to inspect our invincible Anatrim bargain!!!

http://www.doishone.net/?g36E6B3266667473776C7A746C73746C72327C6A45733377w7bxzimv