Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:16:01 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Be leaner and slimmer by next week Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 00:15:39 -0700

Don't decline your chance! – Anatrim – The very up-to-date and most attracting product for weighty people is made available now – As you could see on Oprah

Can you retain all the cases when you told yourself you would do any thing for being delivered from this terrible number of kilos? Luckily, now no great price is to be paid. With Anatrim, the ground-shaking, you can achieve healthier life style and become really thinner. Take a look at what our customers say!

“I had always led a terrific life until last year my girlfriend told me I was obese and in extreme need of looking after my health. Life was never the same after that, till I was told about Anatrim ™. Since getting rid of about 40 pounds thanx to Anatrim, my private life has come back, much better than even before. A lot of thanx to you for the awesome stuff and the top-quality service. Keep on the useful action!”
Rikky Martin, Bellevue WA

"Nothing to compare with sliding into a bikini I haven’t been dressed in for years. I feel slender, determined, and vigorous, thanks to a degree to Anatrim! A lot of thanks to you!"
Victoria K., San Diego

Discover Anatrim, and you shall join the worldwide association of thousands of pleased buyers who’re getting pleasure out of the revolutionary results of Anatrim right now. Less devouring madness, less lbs and more fun in life!

Go right here to gaze at unbreakable Anatrim arrangements we would like to proud!!!

http://www.felgan.hk/?g36E6B3266666C7A746C73746C7245733377w7gzygst