bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 01:30:13 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: WINNING  NOTIFICATION II

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION II Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 06:30:03 +0100
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five hundred thousand,
Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£500,000.00) for the 2007 yearly Lottery
promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.
    YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the
people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and
Hotmail we only select five people every Month as our winners through
electronic balloting System without the winner applying,we congratulate you for
being one of the people selected.

      You are to contact the events manager on or before your date of Claim,
Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.
Yahoo/Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 20 days from date of Draw
Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed
within this period will be forfeited.
These are your identification numbers:

Batch number.....................YM 09102XN
Reff number.......................YM35447XN
Winning number...................YM09788

     These numbers fall within your Location file, you are requested to contact
the events manager, send your winning identification numbers to him,to enable
him verify your claims.How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to
the events manager for verification & direction on how you can claim your
winning fund.
1. Full name..............
2. Contact Address........
3. Age....................
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Marital Status.........
6. Sex....................
7. Zip Code...............
8. Occupation.............
9. Company................
11.State:.................
12.Country................
13.Nationality............
14. Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:
(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name:Mr.allen Woodgate
Email:address@hidden
Phone:+447011146978
Thank you and Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Florina Bent
(Yahoo/Msn Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 36c8d09cc0aa404121530cf375a962c6de9091d3