Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 00:48:28 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Women will love your new figure Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 04:50:43 -0100

Seize the opportunity! – Anatrim – The very up-to-date and most enchanting product for weighty people is made available now – As were seen on Oprah

Can you retain all the cases when you appeal to yourself to do any thing for being saved from this frightful fat? Fortunately, now no major price is to be paid. With Anatrim, the ground-shaking, you can achieve naturally health life style and a really slender figure. Simply notice what people state!

“I always had an astonishing life till a year ago the girl I was meeting said to me I was portly and had need for keeping eye on my health. My life had suddenly changed after that, until I found Anatrim ™ at once. Since getting rid of more than 18 kilos only thanks to Anatrim, my private life’s come back, considerably better than before even. A great deal of thanx for the tremendous stuff & the great maintenance service. Proceed with the worthy work!”
Charley Mock, San Diego

"Nothing to compare with sliding into a bikini that I have not worn for a long time. I feel slender, defined, and vigorous, thanks to a degree to Anatrim! A plenty of thanks to you!"
Victoria K., San Diego

Check out Anatrim, and you will join the worldwide company of thousands of delighted customers who’re getting pleasure out of the revolutionary results of Anatrim right now. Less eating mania, less pounds and more merriment in life!

Go right here to gaze at our outdone Anatrim bargain!!!

http://www.pitar.hk/?g36E6B3266667473776C7A746C73746C72327C6A45733377w7daqfql