bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 19:35:35 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: CAN YOU BE TRUSTED? Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 00:35:29 +0100        WE SOLICIT FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
       PRIVATE E-MAIL:address@hidden
       PHONE: +234-802 680 4198

I thank God for an opportunity like this and I humbly wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. My names are Engr. Jonathan P. Asaribo; the executive director of projects with the Niger Delta Development Commission (N.D.D.C). “NDDC” was set up in the year 2000 by the present civilian government as a Federal Government intervention in rebuilding the more than 3 decades of neglected, bartered, and environmentally polluted oil rich region of the country called the NIGER-DELTA. Niger-Delta is the South-South geographical area of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Nigeria ranks the 6th world biggest producer of petroleum and it is in the Niger-Delta region that the oil deposits are found. Please read this;
 http://www.nigeria-law.org/Niger-DeltaDevelopmentCommission(Establishment%20etc)Act2000.htm

I have studied the ethnic, political and religious situation in my country and I am convinced that NDDC will be scrapped off at the expiration of the tenure of this present civilian government, thereby returning the Niger-Deltans back to the ugly years of criminal neglect. It will be recalled that before the coming into power of this present civilian government, Niger-Delta region recorded the highest child's death in our generation; our Rivers were polluted by the oil exploration activities and fishery being our primary occupation suffered, there was acute starvation across the region and the region lacked all basic amenities. I am from the Niger Delta region and as a prominent son of the region, I feel the best I owe God and my people, the Niger-Deltans, is to set up a non governmental organization (NGO) through which basic amenities and scholarships can be provided to my people.

During the budget preparation and defense, by virtue of my position as the executive director of projects in alliance with the head of the account section, we were able to inflate the current budgetary allocation to the tune of US$34.5Million. All the contracts had been executed and commissioned; the contractors have all received their full payments and have all gone; what is left now is the outstanding US$34.5M which is still pending on our record as a sum to be paid to a contractor. It is only me and my colleague that knows that the outstanding sum is a fund we will take for ourselves, but we will not be able to approve the release of the fund to ourselves; hence we plead for your consent to present you as contractor so that we can speedily release the money to you. Please note that there is no risk involved as we have earlier put the record clear that the contractor(which will be you) who owns the outstanding fund left the country as a result of the spate of violence and kidnapping by militants in the region. PLEASE READ THIS;   Http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printds/118604

Every arrangement for the smooth release of the fund to you is already in place and as soon as we get your positive response, further instructions will be passed unto you on the procedure that we will follow in accomplishing this task.

Engr. Jonathan Asaribo

--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 0f76a71473a0d4fede2e2d6bf935abc584a36032