bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 14:32:05 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:27:44 +0100 User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.3)

Globalcom Nigeria International Promotion
No. 45 Ihama Road,Gra,
Benin City,Nigeria
Postal Code:+234

Award Notification Final Notice.

This is to inform you of the release of the Beginning  of the year Globalcom
International Prize Promo Held on
the 31st December 2006. This result was initially delayed due to mix up of
numbers and addresses, the
result were finally released on the 1st April 2007, and your name attached to
Ticket number: 165-654-098-
653-110 with Serial number: 1330-01, which drew the lucky number: 25-85-76-34-
09-23, which has
consequently won the Prize Promo in the first category of the year 2007. You
are therefore approved for a lump sum payout of
$250,500.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ONLY) in cash
accredited to file
reference number Glo/018174955002-13, this is from a total cash prize of
$3,006, 000.00( THREE MILLION SIX
THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY) Shared among the Five International Winners in this
category. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your funds is now in a security company with your prize money insured in your
name. Due to mix up of
some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice
until your claim has been
processed and money remitted to you as this is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming or
unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants as it has happened
in the past. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system/shopping ticket-
foils and traveling ticket-
foils drawn from 25,000 Company names and individual names from Asia,
Australia, New Zealand, Europe,
America, Africa and North America as part of our annual-international
promotional program. We hope your
lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the next high stake promotion.

To begin your Prize Promo claim, please contact our Attorney, Mr. Peter Ade
Junior,Payment and
release order department. Complete the below processing form and return by E-
mail to our Attorney.
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 30th May 2007. After
this date, this fund will
be returned to the GLOBALCOM NIGERIA PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT as unclaimed funds.

CLAIMS PROCESSING FORM

FULL NAMES:_________________
ADDRESS: ___________________
CITY:_______________________
STATE:______________________
COUNTRY_____________________
SEX:________________________
AGE:________________________
MARITAL STATUS:_____________
OCCUPATION:_________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER____________
E-MAIL ADDRESS:_____________
TICKET NUMBER:______________
SERIAL NUMBER:______________
LUCKY NUMBER:_______________
FILE REFERENCE NUMBER_______
AMOUNT WON:_________________
NATIONALITY_________________
HOW DO YOU FEEL AS A WINNER_______

REPLY IMMEDIATELY

Do contact our Attorney
Mr. Peter Ade Junior
Email:address@hidden

Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complication, please remember to
quote your reference
number in every correspondence with our Attorney. Furthermore, should there be
any change of
your address, do inform our Attorney(claims Agent) as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from all
members of our staff and thank you for being part of our International
promotion program. We wish you
continued good fortunes.

Your Sincerely
Mr. Mark Gray
Online Co-ordinator
Globalcom Nigeria International

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 27ba612f4513c32e6ac9c2deb191a1fa32e5078a