bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 13:30:45 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Greetings

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Greetings Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 03:22:14 +1000 (EST) User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.4-1

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family.I hope you are having a blissful week.I
am Mr.Joseph Chau of Investment Banking,Union Bank Of China.On July 6,
2004,our client Mr. Irvin poot,a businessman,made a numbered fixed deposit
for 6 (six)calendar months,with a value of Twenty million,Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several
notice was sent to him and no response came from him. Another notification
was sent early February and still no response came from him.

The Bank officially sent a two-man delegate to his residence in Malaysia
were he resides only to find out that the businessmogul and his family
perished in the Tsunami disaster.After further investigations,it was also
discovered that Mr.Irvin Poot did not declare any next of kin in his
official papers,including the paper work of his bank deposit.So, Twenty
million,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my
bank and no one will ever  come forward to claim it.According to the laws
of my country, at the expiration of one year (1 year) the funds will
revert to the ownership of Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim
the funds.

MY PROPOSITION:
I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Irvin
Poot to enable you receive the funds.Lets put headstogether to claim  and
transfer these funds out of Hong Kong and use it judiciously.I have
contacted an Attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will
back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Irvin Poot,all that is required from
you at this stage is for you to provide me with your full names and
Address including your direct phone and fax numbers for my Attorney to
commence his job.My Attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf
and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for
the funds to be moved to an account that will be provided by you.Please
get back to me.

Regards,
Joseph Chau.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm cb6ea0a52d6d7e527f4a3bb2ab7909dcfefebb04