Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 10:15:58 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: After several attempt to reach you by phone.

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: After several attempt to reach you by phone. Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 15:15:45 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Attn:Sir/Madam,

After several attempt to reach you by phone, I deemed it necessary and
urgent to notify you finally about the outstanding Settlement of your
over due payment. This is to inform you that we West African Monitoring
institution, has taken upon our selves to settle these very bills,
because of the dubious attitude of the apex institution in Africa who
have made things difficult to their dear client.

On the detailed verification and reconciliation of your file, it was
crystal to us that you are the rightful bonafide beneficiary to the
said fund which has been delayed due to lack of information of which
you were misled and misguided about the position of this Fund that made
it too longer up till date.

However after our due checking of your file and it was satisfactory
approved for payment that is why you have to disengage from any body or
impersonated officers who claim to be in position of your fund, thereby
misleading and having the opportunity to extort money From you. Because
of this outstanding problem, the president committee on contractual
matters has decided to pay this fund to you through our paying bank in
USA Bank of America.

We have concluded all the necessary arrangement towards the release of
your payment dispatching the senate in collaboration with federal
ministry of finance have already deposited Nine hundred thousand US
dollars ($900,000.00) for the re-validations payment. So, you are
advice to forward you’re full name, contact address and telephone to
our Loot programming office In Benin. Dr.Lucas Kojo his telephone is
+229 93 48 98 58 E-mail ( address@hidden ) to enable them
automates the information so as to give our payment bank in US the
access to issue you a cashier check and you will cash it immediately
any place you like. Your advice to stop contact with any body in regard
to any transfer originated from Africa both your local representatives
and so here on-now and adhere to our advice to get your fund paid.

Accept our congratulations in advance.

General Raymond Umar.

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months!

--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 7e9247efa0e1d80e6f34d1fde585d67ffc0bdb8b