Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:49:26 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/info-gnu-fortran/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Blue Squirrel May Newsletter- The Release of Click2PDF 3.0 Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:41:25 -0600
Blue Squirrel News
Delivering news, tips, resources, and special offers from Blue
Squirrel
May 2007
Volume 1, Number 5

Click2PDF 3.0

The wait is over, we have just released the update to our Click2PDF.

Here is a list of some of the new features of Click2PDF:
- Vista Compatible
- Now uses SMTP (standard e-mail) to email PDF files (MAPI, through
Outlook/Eudora, is still an option)
- Easily find previous Email contacts with the Email History feature
- Quality setting of 600 DPI for crisper PDF files

Click2PDF Product Page:
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/click2pdf/

Click2PDF Download:
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/download/Click2PDF3Setup.exe

Click2PDF Manual:
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/click2pdf/Manual/Click2PDFManual.pdf

Purchase Click2PDF:
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/cart/cart.asp?P=PDF

(For Previous Owners of Click2PDF)
Upgrade Click2PDF :
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/cart/cart.asp?p=PDFUPGRADE

DEAL OF THE MONTH

Get 1/4 off the price of our Grab A Site software.
Normally $69.95, you can purchase the software now or only $52.46.

Grab A Site is a powerful application that you can use for Archiving
websites, transfering websites to a CD. Grab A Site works great for
grabbing individual  file types from websites, such as PDF files, MP3's
or JPEGS.

This deal ends at the end of the month (May 31st, 2007) so make sure to
take advantage of this opportunity.

Grab A Site Product Page:
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/grabasite/

Grab A Site Download:
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/download/GrabASite5Setup.exe

Grab A Site Manual:
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/grabasite/GrabaSiteManual.pdf

Purchase Grab A Site:
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/cart/cart.asp?P=GAS_NL

SOLVE THE PUZZLE:

Here is May's brain teaser.
Good luck and stay tuned to our June issue for the answer to the puzzle.

PUZZLE:

The Setup:
There are four scholastic awards: English, French, history and math.

Marks are between 0 and 100.

No one is awarded two prizes.

The winners are Serge, Jack, Marc and Lisette.

The Hints:
1) The highest result in all tests was obtained by Lisette.
2) Jack and Marc had the same percentage in French.
3) Jack obtained a higher score in math than Serge received in French.

4) The winning results in French and math were the same.
5) Marc scored one point less in English than Lisette in history.
6) Lisette failed English.

The Question : Who won which award?

April's SOLVE THE PUZZLE ANSWER:

PUZZLE:
A woman has 7 children; half of them are boys…..
How can this be possible?

ANSWER:
The only way for that this situation is possible is if all 7 children
are boys, therefore the other 1/2 is boys too.
(I know that was tricky, but the logic works.)

TIP OF THE MONTH

How to create a document ClickBook does not need to scale.

1- Open ClickBook and select the layout that you want to print with.
 (Example: Side By Side (folded)
2- Go to Layouts> Modify Layouts and check the Width and Height of the
mini pages (Example: 5.50 width 8.50 height)
3- Close ClickBook, and go to the application that you are creating
your document in (Example: MS Word)
4- From your application go to File> Page Setup (Word) and from the
Margin tabs, set the Top/Bottom Left/Right margins to .5
5- Click the paper tab, and set the Width to:  5.5 and set the Height
to: 8.5
6- Click OK.

Now you have a blank document setup to print to ClickBook using the
Side By Side Layout. ClickBook will not need to scale this document,
and will preserve the font size and images in the document.

NOTE: If applying these settings to an existing document, formatting of
that document will be necessary.

(Example of setup is from MS Word,  other application may vary)