Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 00:24:18 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: <<<irish lottery................WINNINGs NOTIFICATION>>>

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: <<<irish lottery................WINNINGs NOTIFICATION>>> Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 05:16:41 +0100
The Irish Lottery
47 Meadow Vale,
Sligo, Ireland.
Ref:LSUK/2031/8161/05
Batch: R3/A312-59

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are pleased to announce to you the draw of the IRISH LOTTERY
PROGRAMME online Sweepstakes International Program held on the 7th may
2007.

Your e-mail address attached to the winning ticket number: 56475600545
188 with Serial number 5368/05 drew the lucky number: 21 which
subsequently won the LOTTO PLUS 1 prize. You have therefore been
approved to
claim a total sum of 1,500,000 DOLLARS (One Million Five Hundred
Thousand
United States Dollars) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/05 of
Irish Lottery.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
the
World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over
100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed
online.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play
coupon.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary  agent:

Dr. CHERYL SMITH
Email: address@hidden
Tel:   +44-703-184-3651
       +44-703-184-9933

Sincerely
GRAY LARRY (SIR).
Online Co-ordinator

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 7b85a9216d4c50f55d6621692b546d3d0fd86e8a