Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 17:43:55 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: TKO NOTICE: Suspicious Activity Account Suspended

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: TKO NOTICE: Suspicious Activity Account Suspended Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:36:20 -0400

Dear eBay Community Member,

For the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend,
indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you
if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

We regret to inform you that your eBay account could be suspended if you don't re-update your account information.
To resolve this problems please use the link below and re-enter your account information.

If your problems could not be resolved your account will be suspended for a period of 24 hours,
after this period your account will be terminated. .
Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using
eBay in any way.
This includes the registering of a new account. Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your
agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to
eBay.

To update your record please click here:
It is highly recommended that you right click on the link and select "Open in new window" option
as some mail clients will not allow you to proceed!

http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?OneTimePayment&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and we would like to thank you for your cooperation
as we review this matter.

This administrative email was sent from eBay International AG, based on your account at
www.ebay.com.

As outlined in our User Agreement, we will periodically send you information about site changes & enhancements. If you would like to review your notification preferences for other types of communications, please
click here. Or, simply reply to this e-mail with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Please note that it may take up to 14 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2007
eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e8119e160063da8a504ab0c9f69208d6ca1167bc