bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 06:07:53 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: 10%JOB OFFER

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: 10%JOB OFFER Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:59:49 +0100
Robert & Vinne Industrial Co Ltd.
155 king Crescent
Manchester, M2 4LZ
UNITED KINGDOM

Hello,

I am Robert Nelson owner of {Robert&Vinne Industrial Co Ltd},here in the United
Kingdom.We deal on Home Textiles,Engine Parts, Stationery and United Kingdom
wares export into North America/Canada/Europe.During the past years there have
been mix up in customers making payments from different territories decided to
search for a representative/agent who can help my company receiving payments
from some of my customers in North America/Canada/Europe.

We are interested in employing your services, to work with us as our offshore
payment agent who can help us establish a medium of receiving payment on our
behalf for Goods and raw materials we supplied to our customers in
Europe,America or Canada.

Please if you are interested Please send down the needed information.Company
name as a legal entity or your personal name acting in your personal capacity
in the eyes of the law.

Reply to Admin dept: address@hidden

Name----------------
Contact Address-------------
email address--------------------
tel/fax numbers---------------------
occupation---------------
Name of Bank-------------

Thank you as we await your further response.

Sincerely,

Mr.Robert Nelson.

President/CEO;
Robert & Vinne Industrial

--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm fad08e0c223b4647c26d9525b6b458d17f31876d