bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 08:19:36 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: FUNDS RETRIVAL AGENT NEEDED

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: FUNDS RETRIVAL AGENT NEEDED Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 8:10:35 -0400
8th May 2007

FROM THE DESK OF :
Mr. He Peijun
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
6, Liupukang Jie, Xicheng Dist., Beijing 100724.China.
http//www.cnpc.com.cn
Email: address@hidden

Greetings to You & Yours,
FUNDS RETRIEVAL AGENT REQUIRED IN AMERICA AND CANADAThis mail is serving as an
invitation to treat with the above named company.Over the years we have
accumulated invaluable experience in our business and we are proud to claim we
are second to none.We exist as a multi-national organisation with full
government approval for petroleum resources and control in china and other
parts of the world Our activities vary from Exploration and production,Refining
and marketing,Petrochemicals,Natural gas and pipelines,Field operations and
technical services,Engineering and construction,Equipment manufacturing and
supply,Auxiliary services and export into the various part of
Canada,America,Europe and the rest of the world.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in UK is
25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to work
this way, while tax for international money transfer madeby a private
individual is 7% .That's why we need you! We need agents to receive payment for
our textiles( in money orders or Cheques).

JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Recieve payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance afer deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you
will be contacted to send payment.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
5% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 Dollars, Euros or
British pounds Sterling via cheques or money orders on our behalf.You will cash
the money and keep 350 Dollars,Euros or Pounds (5% from 7000 Euros) for
yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 5%, though later it will
increase up to 10%!

ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right
from your home / office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to 3000
Euros or $ - 4000 Euros or $ monthly depending on time you will spend for this
job.
You do not need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without leaving
or affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and work hard have
a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us
due to our excellent work condition.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older
Legally capable
Responsible
Ready to work 3-4hours per week.
with PC knowledge
e-mail and internet experience (minimal)
If you are interested in being a FUNDS RETRIEVAL AGENT
 in the above location and your locality, please fill out this form below:

CNPC. Funds
Retrieval Agent Form:
Title ( Ms. Mr Mrs Dr ):
First Name:
Surname:
Age:
Relevant Experience:
Your Company Name:
Residential Address Not P.O.BOX Plus Your Zipcode:
Country:
Phone Number:
Fax Number:
Email Address:
Do you have an exclusive relationship with another china based company?YES
/NO.Please also let us know the best time to reach you on phone especially as we
have a difference in time. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr. He Peijun
project manager,
CNPC Beijing.
Email: address@hidden
China National Petroleum Corporation
 .All Rights Reserved. Copyright
(c) 2003 - 2007.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b3849bad4e656469b73d6e7f52d271505a21f962