Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 15:15:16 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-rcs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: You have recived a greeting card from a friend! Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:50:38 -0500

Hello ,

.

A Greeting Card is waiting for you at our virtual post office! You can pick up your postcard at the following web address:

.

http://www.all-yours.net/u/view.php?id=a0190313376667

.

If you can't click on the web address above, you can also
visit E-Greetings at http://www.all-yours.net/
and enter your pickup code, which is: a0190313376667

.

(Your postcard will be available for 60 days.)

.

Oh -- and if you'd like to reply with a postcard,
you can do so by visiting this web address:
http://www.all-yours.net/
(Or you can simply click the "reply to this postcard"
button beneath your postcard!)

.

We hope you enjoy your postcard, and if you do,
please take a moment to send a few yourself!

.

Regards,
1001 E-Greetings and Postcards
http:///www.all-yours.net/