Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 09:48:05 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Find enclosed a bussiness proposal.

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Find enclosed a bussiness proposal. Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 06:40:46 -0700
address@hidden
To the recipient

My name is Lee Finn Yoo I am the Sales Promotional Manager for Walk
&Talk desktop wireless communicators.

We are the major distributors for desktop wireless communicators in
Japan, our prime client bases covers most of Asia, but in recent times
we expanded our sales network to North America, that being Canada and
the United States. It is for this reason that we are looking for a
reputable and trust worthy person to be our agent to make it more
convenient for our clients to do business with us and to expedite the
payment process.

In essence we are looking for an agent to receive payments on our
behalf, because we do not have an account in the United States. Most
of our North American clients like to pay by company check or
casher’s checks.

If we deposit theses checks into our business bank account in Japan
they usual put a 28th days hold or sometimes they might refuse to
accept a check issued out of an American Bank especially if the
clients bank does not have an affiliate bank here in Japan.

This payment problem has been great curse for concern forcing us to
reluctantly suspend all our orders to the United States pending until
we can find a clearing agent to receive payments on our behalf over
there in the United States

For your role we are willing to compensate you with 10% of the total
sale You will withhold 10% and remit the balance to us as instructed
by us.
We usually get about four to six orders every month from our North
American market, each order varies from $4000 any where up  to
$50,000 or more, depending on the order. Our clearing agent in
Australia can usually earns about $1000 to $4000 USD depending on
the sales volume of that month.

With very little effort on your part this is a good extra income
potential for you, it will not be necessary to vacate your current
job, so this can be an additional income opportunity.

Please Note that this is not a multi level or network marketing
scheme, you will not be required to pay any joining fee or be ask to
get others involved or be mandated to purchase any inventory. NEED TO
BOLD Also you are not required to do any selling or cold calling. On
our
part we send out hundreds of product information flyers every month to
businesses and retailer in the United States and Canada, hence we
generate our own leads. When we secure a purchases order our North
American Sales liaison in Canada will contact you to arrange for the
buyers to make payments to you  as our clearing agent in the United
States.

In a nutshell we pay you for your assistants in any transaction that
we procure from our North American Clients, It is that simply!!!

In case you are curious to know how I got your name and address, I
obtained it from a general Internet name and address search.

If this proposal is of interest to you.

Email me at: address@hidden

it is better that we communicate via e-mail because of the different
time zones and also because my English is very bad, when you e-mail me
I can get someone to translate your reply to me, and my reply to you
If you have any question feel free ask them in your reply, also once
you reply I will give you our web site so that you can learn more
about us and our products.

If you must call me you can
556676  Nine to Five Japan time

In Japan our word is our bond all we ask of you is that you share the
same sentiment.
I look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Yours truly,

Lee Finn Yoo (BSC. Hon)
Sales Promotional Manager

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ed8bf51fbd035a2e87ccc64da147639fb6220b84