Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 07:02:41 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/a2ps/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: They are made to undergo forced marches and simulated battle conditions that keep them up most of the night, while still having to rise at the crack of dawn for their scheduled work day. Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 05:55:20 -0500
The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

A compelling thriller with artfully crafted imagery that vividly grows
in readers' imaginations, it has been dubbed, "beautifully choreographed
and achingly real.
The Premium Factory Authorized Outsourced Support Enjoyed By Major
Corporations.
Aruntx Publishing will manage Aruntx Press as an independent business
within the organization. Take and send video clips and listen to MP3s on
the move. Nothing less is acceptable.
Your original thoughts and sounds may be broadcast in San Francisco on
the revolutionary 1550 KYCY AM and streamed worldwide.
' The book follows his journey from being a frightened victim of a
premature heart attack to a quest that takes him around the world
seeking the meaning of life. Yet troubling events in her past cause her
to rebuff Gus's affections. US owes our success to our customers.
Three factors are contributing to this shift. " Author Lilia Valentine
of Aruntx Publishing Company, New York, wants to remind you of the
National Educational Association "Read Across America Program".
Aruntx Premium Server Software is multi-platform and also available  on
traditional CD Rom, with installation and custom production
enhancements. Double Forte is an absorbing tale of love, intrigue, and
murder. For seven years, eCommerce shopping for mobile devices has
attracted a small, dedicated cadre of professionals who don't want to be
separated from the daily mainstream. Quills Awards back for third year .
1818, Karl Marx  1856, Sigmund Freud, psycologist, cigar smoker.
We hope you review the informative publication, Publishing News By
Aruntx Publishing. During the years, the author kept a diary of events
and conversations.
Yes, there is a life after ipodcasting.
We offer only products we use or would use ourselves, we offer them at
fair prices, and we guarantee them without condition. It is the 125th
day of the year, and there are 240 days left.
2 megapixel camera with flash and Bluetooth. Aruntx Press exists to
educate and inform the people who govern, manage, teach, and lead the
world's six billion citizens.