Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 04:46:05 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY PLEASE

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY PLEASE Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 09:05:58 +0100
address@hidden has sent this email to you to recommend the following page from
visitdublin.com, the official tourist information web site for Dublin:
http://www.visitdublin.com/contact/default.aspx.

Dear Sir,

Let me get straight to the point, I have a friend who at the moment
is fighting a divorce case with his wife, at the Court of Appeal here in the
UK. The court has ruled that he pays his wife 250,000 pounds yearly for the
rest of his life, and he is also to give to her one of his home s worth
1.5million pounds. I believe if you watch the BBC news channel you would have
heard about it. Otherwise you can have a read for yourself by looking up the
link below.

My friend Mr. Kenneth McFarlane is a very reasonable businessman who believes
the judgment of the Law Lords was too harsh and it is a ploy by his ex-wife to
have a share of his hard earned money.  I had a meeting with Mr. McFarlane's
private financial consultant and Account portfolio manager who has brought to
my knowledge that Mr. Macfarlane has a deposit of 18.5million GBP with a
security firm in europe.I have been informed that he wants to move this deposit
out and he is willing to do so if he finds a worthy and responsible foreign
partner to assist him in doing so. This  I believe you can come in.  I have not
discussed this matter yet with Mr. McFarlane as I had been advised by his
financial consultant; he intends to keep it away from the public to avoid his
wife knowing about it which will mean him losing half of the funds to her.

As soon as I have your interest and confidence in this deal, I shall have a
meeting with Mr. Macfarlane himself and we can discuss the possibilities of how
we could invest in your proposal, thereby
helping to move the funds out.

PLS REPLY ME THROUGH MY PERSONAL EMAIL
address@hidden

Regards
Edward Collins

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 0b6d05490179e20dcd198474afd8b01017d48b92