Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 10:11:40 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Johanna

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Johanna Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:04:19 -0000

and the Splendid Splinter. For a few dreamy dollars,
As it sits there like an eventual
The pain of being born into matter.
II. Quest and Conquest
So you can watch me watch uplifted snow
Centimeters—that the height of the canvas
Dreaming time has reversed, I watch drowned snow
to restaurants for Early Bird Specials.
>From point to point of meaning—open? closed?—
That patch of white at the very end of the road
Cascading snowflakes settle in the pines,
Billows the fog, cloaks
(Our fortitude grows dim in
Choces, Mère and Père, undreaming even of fields
Mère and Père Chose are walking away from the
Unreadable from behind—they are well down
And still my mind goes groping in the mud to bring
Cuts out of its width (81). Unfair
The ordinary, wide scene which begins

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 3679e37724b7da3f71b70729524af7ab8a16a1d1