bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:49:49 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Marketing Manager Opportunity April 2007

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Marketing Manager Opportunity April 2007 Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:43:56 -0400
Message From Desk:
Vice President
Indoexim Global Media, Inc

Indoexim Global Media, Inc or PT. Indoexim Global Media is an
experienced wooden and rattan furniture Manufacturer and Exporter, specializing
in Teak Garden Furniture, Teak Indoor Furniture, Rattan and Wicker
Furniture and Mahogany Reproduction Furniture from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Now We go public to International Market for 2007 Market Challenge. In
2006, We have exported our products to Swiss,  Finland, Japan, France
and United Kingdom. Now we are planning to open land market in United
State of America. Our business and company are legal and registered in
Indonesia Embassy in USA and also United State of America Consulate in
Indonesia. Please click here to know more about us
http://www.indoexim.com/aboutus.html

We need urgently Marketing Manager Representative from each states in
United State as our company representative. This job opportunity opens
registration for 50 USA applicants only and it will be permanent or part
time. Please send your resume or CV to address@hidden  or
forward us information about your job experience, Full Name, mailing
address, phone number and also your date of birth.

Information about salary, primary responsibilities and other
information will be noticed or discussed to you by email or phone or in
interview
time.

We are looking for an anticipation of  mutually beneficial and long
term relationship from you.

Best Regards,

Vice President of Indoexim Global Media, Inc
Mr Herman Santoso.
Address :
Kompleks Bumi Bintaro Permai Blok KK-16
Jakarta - Indonesia 12320
Email : address@hidden
Website : http://www.indoexim.com
Catalog : http://www.indoexim.com/catalogue.asp

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 263c0d7a018f2e6c0ea58018cf44c38bd7e4b32a